Pillowfort will be officially shutting down on December 4, 2026. I wanted to like it more than I did because I loved LJ back in the day and had a great time there, but I didn't really find much to interest me besides the two reading groups I was in. The kinds of comms/posters that were popular there just weren't my thing. I couldn't even find much in the tags I was interested in.
I've been going through my posts to see if I want to save anything, but so far not much. Most of the fun I had was in the comments, not with the posts themselves. But apologies in advance for the couple of things I'm about to copy over.
I've been going through my posts to see if I want to save anything, but so far not much. Most of the fun I had was in the comments, not with the posts themselves. But apologies in advance for the couple of things I'm about to copy over.